Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains The Same (Expanded & Remastered Soundtrack)
(4LP-180 Gram Vinyl Box)
Led Zeppelin’s Landmark Concert Film—Originally Released in ‘76 Captured Highlights From The Band’s 3-Night Stand At Madison Square Garden In 1973 — Is Remastered & Expanded With Six Additional Historic Song Performances On A Deluxe 4-LP Reissue Featuring Liner Notes By Cameron Crowe.
Available: July 22nd
The power of Led Zeppelin live is communicated full-force in the updated, 4-LP reissue of the soundtrack to their concert film THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. First released in ‘76, the recording captures a celebrated three-night stand at NYC’s Madison Square Garden in July 1973.
The newly updated edition now contains six songs not featured on the original release. The entire project was overseen by the band members and was remixed by Jimmy Page with Kevin Shirley.
* 4-LP edition of the soundtrack to the landmark concert film originally released in 1976, on 180 gram
* Deluxe archival 2-piece box with foil-stamping includes 12-page oversized full-color booklet with dozens of previously unpublished stills from the film and 4 individual jackets with new and unique artwork.
* Features performances from the band’s three-night stint at Madison Square Garden in July 1973.
* Remixed by Jimmy Page and Kevin Shirley, and overseen by the band members.
* Updated soundtrack includes six songs that were not on the original release: “Black Dog,” “Over The Hills And Far
Away,” “Misty Mountain Hop,” “Since I’ve Been Loving You,” “The Ocean,” and “Heartbreaker.”
* New liner notes by Cameron Crowe.
* Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering.
Special Announcement: Limited Edition WHITE VINYL version
of The Song Remains the Same
Led Zeppelin have arranged for the manufacture of a very special Limited Edition WHITE VINYL version of ‘The Song Remains The Same’. There are only 100 of these being made available for sale (and only 200 in existence).
All 100 of these special editions are being sold through LedZeppelin.com, direct to fans.
The only way that you could stand a chance of getting hold of this rare version is to pre-order the ‘The Song Remains The Same’ Vinyl direct from LedZeppelin.com.
The WHITE VINYL versions will be sent to customers who are picked at random.
(update: Please note there is a manufacturing delay
of approximately one week for the white vinyl edition)
Mothership (The Very Best Of Led Zeppelin)
(4LP-180 Gram Vinyl Box)
Comprehensive 4LP Collection Featuring 24 Classic Songs Chosen, Sequenced & Remastered Under The Band’s Direct Supervision. This LP Box Features The Same Track List As The Globally Successful “Mothership” CD, Released In November 2007.
Available: August 26th
This is the first time that Mothership has been available on vinyl, and the mastering, pressing and artwork are all of the highest standard possible. Spanning their epic career, the unprecedented collection pulls immortal songs from all eight of the band’s classic studio albums, one of the 20th century’s most enduring bodies of musical work.
* New 4LP comprehensive collection on 180 gram audiophile vinyl.
* Deluxe archival 2-piece box includes 12-page oversized full-color booklet with photos and 4 individual jackets with unique artwork.
* 24 tracks chosen and sequenced by the band members.
* Remastering overseen by the band members (produced by Jimmy Page).
* Features key Led Zeppelin tracks “Good Times Bad Times,” “Communication Breakdown,” “Dazed And Confused,” “Whole Lotta Love,” “Heartbreaker,” “Immigrant Song,” “Rock And Roll” “Black Dog,” “Stairway To Heaven,” “D’Yer Maker,” “Kashmir,” and “All My Love.”
* Features new liner notes by David Fricke and cover designed by noted Los Angeles artist Shepard Fairey.
* Mastered by John Davis at Alchemy Studios, London, UK.