The new Mimi Fishman Foundation charity auction is up and running. The Foundation’s first auction of 2009 includes amazing items donated by Phish, String Cheese Incident, Umphrey’s McGee, Bonnaroo Music Festival, Jack Johnson, Scramble Campbell, moe., Dave Matthews Band, and Yonder Mountain String Band. The auction proceeds will benefit the Delta Gamma Center for Children With Visual Impairments.
One of the more unique items on the auction is a lunch with Phish drummer Jon Fishman. The winner and one guest will enjoy lunch and conversation with the Phish drummer. In addition, Fishman will hand the winner a pair of tickets for the next evening’s Phish show at the Fox Theatre in St. Louis.
The auction, which concludes Feb 26, also features:
* Phish Summer 2009 Ticket/DVD Packages
* Dave Matthews Band Ticket/Pass Package
* Yonder Mountain String Band Ticket/Signed Poster Package
* Bonnaroo Ticket/Phish Laminate Package
* Umphrey’s McGee VIP Package
* The String Cheese Incident Signed Posters
* moe. Ticket/Pass Package
* Scramble Campbell Original Phish Artwork
* Jack Johnson Signed CD/DVD Package
To view and/or bid on the auction, as well as read about the charities the auction supports, please visit the Mimi Fishman Foundation Auction Page.