STS9’s boutique record label, 1320 Records, offers up STS9’s Peaceblaster : The New Orleans Make It Right Remixes featuring 30 artists including Pretty Lights, The Glitch Mob, Count Bass D, Richard Devine, Eskmo, Alex B, Ronald Jenkees and many more. 100% of the album’s proceeds will go to benefit the Make It Right Foundation.
Peaceblaster : The New Orleans Make It Right Remixes features 30 of today’s hottest djs, bands, and producers remixing original material from STS9’s highly acclaimed recent studio release, PEACEBLASTER. The release will be available at www.1320records.com and at iTunes beginning today.
The Peaceblaster : The New Orleans Make It Right Remixes track list is as follows:
1. Hidden Hand, Hidden Fist (Lazer Sword Remix)
2. Shock Doctrine (Eskmo Remix)
3. Empires (Big Gigantic Remix)
4. Beyond Right Now (The Glitch Mob Remix)
5. Shock Doctrine (Welder Remix)
6. STS9 vs Prefuse 73 (Megaloid MPC Vet Mixxx)
7. First Rays of the New Soma Sunrise (Calmer Remix)
8. Oh Little Brain (Bluetech ‘Spaze Gaze Mix’)
9. Metameme (Alex B ‘Concepts Remix’)
10. Peaceblaster ’68 (Telepath Remix)
11. The Spectacle (Ott Remix)
12. ReGeneration (John Hughes Remix)
13. The Spectacle (Richard Devine Remix)
14. Empires (Nosaj Thing Remix)
15. The Last 50,000 Years (Deru Remix)
16. Beyond Right Now (Pretty Lights Remix)
17. Hidden Hand, Hidden Fist (The Flying Skulls Feat. Abstract Rude Remix)
18. Peaceblaster (sub-ID ‘Stay Blastin ’88 Remix’)
19. Shock Doctrine (Eliot Lipp & Leo 123 ‘Dark Party Remix’)
20. Late for Work (Count Bass D Remix)
21. The New Soma (Daedelus Remix)
22. Peaceblaster ’08 (Captain Crunk Remix)
23. The New Soma (Bass Science Remix)
24. Oh Little Brain (Metrognome ‘On the Sea Remix’)
25. Hidden Hand, Hidden Fist (Da Ticklah Remix)
26. Shock Doctrine (Dharmatronix Remix)
27. Hidden Hand, Hidden Fist (Lowpro Lounge Feat. Lateef & Souleye ‘$700 Billion Remix’) 28. Hidden Hand, Hidden Fist/Beyond Right Now (GFE ‘Put it Back Together Remix’)
29. Beyond Right Now (Ronald Jenkees Remix)
30. Late for Work (Pnuma Trio Remix)
All of the artists featured on STS9’s Peaceblaster : The New Orleans Make It Right Remixes, and even the majority of the behind-the-scenes business services required to put the album together, donated their contributions to the project. 100% of the album’s proceeds will go to the Make It Right Foundation, who has been chosen by the band to be the sole beneficiary of all of STS9’s 2009 charity programs. It is the band’s goal – with the support of their fan community and the involvement of the Make It Right Foundation – to build a home in New Orleans, raising money via the Peaceblaster : The New Orleans Make It Right Remixes album proceeds, a $1 charity donation on every STS9 concert ticket sold during 2009, special STS9 charity raffles, and other initiatives throughout the year still to be announced.
STS9 is on the road this summer for a short list of big plays. In addition to some high profile festival stops – including the main stage at Lollapalooza, ROTHBURY, Summerfest and Austin City Limits – STS9 will host some huge events in Colorado and Atlanta this summer. Both events promise STS9 and many special guests performing multiple shows at a variety of local area venues.
The complete list of current STS9 tour dates is as follows:
June 26 Electric Daisy Carnival Los Angeles, CA
July 1 Summerfest Milwaukee, WI
July 3 – 4 ROTHBURY Rothbury, MI
July 11 All Good Festival Masontown, WV
July 16 – 18 Camp Bisco Mariaville, NY
July 24 Fillmore Auditorium Denver, CO w/ Lipp Service feat. Eliot Lipp & members of Pnuma Trio
July 25 Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison, CO w/ special guests Pretty Lights, Pnuma Trio, The Album Leaf, Flying Lotus, Telepath, Daedelus, Nosaj Thing, Bass Science
August 7 Lollapalooza (Main Stage) Chicago, IL
August 8 House Of Blues (Lollapalooza Late Night) Chicago, IL
August 21 The Tabernacle Atlanta, GA w/ special guests TBA
August 22 Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Atlanta, GA w/ special guests Ghostland Observatory, Bassnectar, Lotus & DubConscious
Sept 4 The Bottom Line Nagoya, Japan
Sept 5 Metamorphose Festival Izu City, Japan
Sept 6 Poka Stadium Kashiwa City, Japan
Sept 25 – 27 Earthdance Festival Laytonville, CA
October 2 – 5 Austin City Limits Music Festival Austin, TX
January 2 Revolution Live Ft. Lauderdale, FL
January 3 – 8 Jam Cruise 2010 Lauderdale, FL
ABOUT STS9 CHARITY PROJECTS: Giving back to the communities they visit has always been a priority for STS9. For over a decade the band has rallied their community of fans around important causes, and in the past two years alone the band raised over $150,000.00 to benefit a variety of charities including Rock Against Cancer, Make It Right Foundation, Yellow Ribbon Fund, Conscious Alliance, Global Education Fund, New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity, Mariposa’s Art, Headcount, Samaritan House, and others.
ABOUT MAKE IT RIGHT: Make It Right is committed to building 150 sustainable, affordable homes in New Orleans’ Lower 9th Ward, incorporating high-quality design and construction while preserving the spirit of the community’s culture. The Lower 9th Ward was one of the most devastated areas of New Orleans due to Hurricane Katrina. Brad Pitt, Make It Right’s Founder, hopes that this project will be a catalyst for recovery and redevelopment throughout the Lower 9th Ward and across the city of New Orleans. Visit www.makeitrightnola.org for more information.
ABOUT 1320 RECORDS: 1320 Records is STS9’s passion for music manifested, and it is quickly becoming the go-to digital delivery store for in-the-know music addicts in search of new listening, and for underground indie artists looking to be heard. The digital label, which released STS9’s 2008 studio effort Peaceblaster, delivers offerings hand picked by the members of STS9 including beloved producer/DJ Prefuse 73, hip hop pioneer Count Bass D, Eliot Lipp, Brooklyn percussionist/composer Calmer, Lowpro Lounge collective’s The Flying Skulls, and more. Download new music by these artists and others at www.1320records.com. And while you are there, listen to the new 1320 Music Player – a “showcase” streaming full tracks of choice selections from the label’s catalog, as well as live STS9 and 1320 podcasts.