CINCINNATI (October 22, 2013) – Kids Fall Fest returns to Washington Park this Saturday, October 26th. Join us from 2PM to 8PM for an afternoon of fun activities that the whole family is sure to enjoy, including:
- · Arts & Crafts with Cincinnati Park’s Explore Nature
- · Creepy-crawly fun with the folks from Cool Critters
- · Face Painting & Caricature Artists
- · Bungee & Sack Races
- · Bouncy Castles
- · Tasty Festival Food (Spiral Fries, Funnel Cakes, etc.)
- · Music, Games and much more!
Be sure to stick around for our BIG Costume Parade, hosted by the Over-the-Rhine Community Council (OTRCC) at 5PM. Kids and their parents alike are invited to don a costume and make their way down Main & Vine Streets for a little Halloween fun, followed by a contest at 6PM. Cash prizes of $10 to $20 increments will be awarded those with the most inventive and creative costumes, so if you haven’t already, start planning now!
Full bar service and drink specials available, along with hot cider, soda and popcorn. Special thanks to our presenting sponsor, The Aubrey Rose Foundation. Visit www.WashingtonPark.org for a look at the parade route or to add this event to your Smartphone.