MidPoint and KIND Healthy Snacks are teaming up to reward fans who “Do The KIND Thing.” Now through September 19, we challenge music lovers to do something to make the world a better place. Collect cans for a food bank, bring a shelter blankets, clean up a park—no act is too big or small.
It’s all part of an effort to promote doing good things in our community while raising awareness for the upcoming MidPoint Music Festival, returning to Downtown and Over-the-RhineSeptember 25–27
Getting involved is easy. Snap a photo of your kind act and share it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtags #mpmf and #kindawesome.
Organizers will be watching, cheering, and rewarding their favorite do-gooders with prizes including VIP passes to MidPoint, 3-day passes to MidPoint and KIND gift packs. Find complete details at www.mpmf.com/festival/do_the_
BE KIND, BE REWARDED stems from MidPoint and KIND’s shared belief in the cumulative power of kindness. We are inspired by each other’s efforts, as well as the incredibly charitable acts of the MidPoint artists who “Do the KIND Thing” every day, accomplishing feats big and small for the causes they care about.
Here are some #kindawesome ways that KIND and MPMF Do the KIND Thing:
- MidPoint Music Festival partners with the city to make a bike-friendly festival. Bike racks are stationed near most MidPoint venues. Fans are encouraged to navigate the festival on foot or on two wheels.
- MidPoint Music Festival collaborates with Artworks to create the MidPoint Midway: a free, all-ages street festival with live music, local food trucks, and booths with entertaining and artistic activities. And thanks to support from sponsor P&G, this year’s MidPoint Midway will feature a free happy hour concert Friday, September 26 by indie rock sensations Real Estate.
- MidPoint Music Festival continues its partnership with Give Back Cincinnati, the non-profit organization focusing on enhancing our communities by executing large-scale volunteer events.
- KIND has committed more than 500,000 acts of kindness benefitting nearly one million people in need.
- Through its signature flower delivery program, KIND has spread kindness to more than 80,000 people nationwide, bringing them a package of flowers & KIND bars when they least expect it.
- Since the Fall 2013, KIND Causes has empowered individuals sharing their vision for a kinder world, leading to the support of eight individuals addressing various social issues through $10,000 monthly grants.
We encourage others to DO THE KIND THING to accomplish even greater things together. Join us today.
To participate: www.mpmf.com/festival/do_the_